Pennsylvania Branch is honored to be selected as host
for the 55th Annual National Annual IDA Conference at
the Philadelphia convention center from November 3 through
November 6, 2004. The conference will bring hundreds
of noted experts in the field of dyslexia and related
learning differences to Philadelphia to present the latest
research in workshops and sessions throughout the week.
As host of this important event, the PBIDA is actively seeking support from area businesses, schools, and individuals . We need your help to showcase Philadelphia and to help the conference reach its full potential. All funds raised by the Branch will be used for conference expenses and scholarship grants. Please contact us ( dyslexia@PBIDA.org ) if you would like to help assure that the 2004 conference is a success.
The PBIDA needs and encourages your support for its ongoing efforts to provide the most up-to-date information about dyslexia to parents and professionals in Pennsylvania and Delaware .
- Contribute to the PBIDA's efforts as host of the 2004 International IDA conference.
- Contribute to the PBIDA Annual Fund drive.
- Contribute to the Janet L. Hoopes Fund.
- Volunteer to help out on 2004 National Conference committees.
- Volunteer to help out with local PBIDA activities.
Contact us (dyslexia@PBIDA.org). We look forward to hearing from you!